A few days after the last time I put a post on this blog Dan, the kids and I went on a 2-week trip to Colorado and New Mexico to visit with both of our families. Over the course of this trip I took more than 800 pictures and we had an awesome time. I'm going to share SOME of the pictures on a day-by-day basis. Mostly so I can keep everything straight in my head.
Those of you who have been following along with us for awhile will maybe remember that my parents take my sisters and I (and all our families) on a vacation every summer. It's a way to get everyone together and have a little fun. We go somewhere different every year, and this year my parents rented an awesome house in Pagosa Springs, Colorado. We got to the house really late on Saturday night, so I am calling Sunday Day 1 of the trip. On Sunday we mostly relaxed at the house and played in the backyard. The kids had a great time together.
Ellie and Lily (my sister Kara's youngest daughter)
Kadence (Kara's older daughter)
Dan and Jack monkeying around.
You have to keep your eyes on Lily. She has no fear and loves to climb.
Jack, Dan and Ellie
Uncle Jon made up a game for the kids where they would find the coolest rocks they could and bring them to him for his evaluation. The best rocks got painted the next day.
Ellie found a beauty!
Dan and Baby Dean!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment