Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cliff's Amusement Park with the Chavez Liberman Family

While we were in Albuquerque we met up with our good friends Carmela and Michael (AKA Ellie's future in-laws - she is betrothed to Owen and will marry him sometime around the year 2033) and their kids Owen and Dane at Cliff's Amusement Park for an afternoon of fun. We had a great, kid-centered, afternoon. These are a few of my pictures. I am anxious to see the ones that Carm took as she is an exceptional photographer and has the best eye for framing the perfect shot. In a not so kid-centered moment Michael and I squeezed in a run on the new big wooden roller coaster, which I have to say, is a pretty darn good coaster.
Ellie and Owen on the "dog ride".
Ellie and Owen on the "car ride".
Dan and Jack on the "car ride".
Jack-Jack driving along.
Jack on the swings.
Ellie on the swings.
Jack, Owen and Ellie.
Jack and Momma in the spinning saucers.
Carm chaperoned Ellie and Owen.
"Look! No hands!"
Wheeeeeee!!!

1 comment:

Nik and Josh said...

Hahahaha! I almost pissed myself when I realized that was Dan on the back of the "roller coaster!"