The week of July 9th Tia Tess and Uncle William came to visit us in State College. It was great to see them, we were so glad they were willing to make our house a stop on their annual anniversary trip (this year their destination was Boston). We packed our time with them with as much fun as possible (we went swimming twice, ate 2 different types of ice cream, went to a Spikes baseball game, and walked around downtown - all in 4 days - whew!), and truthfully I didn't take as many pictures as I wish that I would have, but I guess that's the breaks when you're having so much fun. Here are some of the pictures I did take along the way.
Uncle William built an awesome lego tower.
We went downtown and Ellie enjoyed a snack with the pigs.
Cute Tia Tess and Uncle William.
The best family picture we could get. Sigh.
Ellie and her boyfriend.
Holding hands.
Daddy and Jack.
Jack FINALLY let Uncle William and Tia Tess hold him (he has a severe case of stanger danger/separation anxiety).
Ellie cuddled up with her Tia.
Jack going in for the kiss.
Tess and I bought Ellie and Jack this foam sword and battle axe from Target (they love the movie "How to Train Your Dragon), so they could fight dragons.
Ellie tried her sword out with Tia Tess.
Then progressed to "fighting" Jack-Jack. Looks like so much fun!
More big smiles!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment