On Friday Ellie and I went over to Huntingdon, PA to visit with Staci and her kids Brady and Addi. We had lunch and then went over to Raystown lake to swim and feed the carp. I had no idea what we were in for with these carp. They were incredible, like nothing I have ever seen before. First, they were HUGE. Second, there were hundreds, maybe thousands of them. Needless to say the kids had a great time, and Staci and I had a nice visit. It was so fun!
Look at these fish!! Holy cow, right!!?!!
The kids fed the fish bread crumbs and dog food. They had a blast and loved the splashes when the fish would get excited and move quickly to get the food they threw in to them.
I am still in awe of the size and quantity of these fish.
Cute little Ellie.
After feeding the fish we walked over to the walk0in swimming area of the lake. The kids loved the beach and playing in the water.
Ellie digging on the beach.
The kids had some grand plan.
They worked very hard.
Brady cooling off after all that beach play.
Ellie and Addi laugh about the shovel.
The beautiful view from the shore.
Ellie loved these shovels. It was so funny.
Addi cooling off. She is the bravest girl I've ever met!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment