It's been a couple of weeks since I have updated the blog. I hate when I let this slide, and then I have to post several entries at one time. Ugh... Oh well. Here are a few pictures from a few weeks ago - the same weekend that Jack walked for the first time. We pretty much spent the weekend hanging out at home. It was nice to have some time together since Dan left for a business trip that kept him away most of the next week.

Ellie relaxing in her Pooh chair and house shoes.

She definitely didn't see this coming, but there were some tears in the aftermath.

Pre-walking Mardi Gras flair.

Examining his "pretties".

Buckets of rocks make for hours of playing/fighting/opportunities for learning about sharing.

Snack time on the deck.

Who said we don't dress for dinner in the Finke household?

Pushing his walking toy under the chair.

Eating some hummus as an appetizer.
1 comment:
My princess sunshine and handsome boyfriend....oh....how lucky am I....
Post a Comment