Okay...so, I've tried to put these in a logical "tour" order. We're pretty happy with the way the new house has turned out, and are liking living here. It is really starting to feel like home (though Ellie still calls it the "new house" and not "home"). Sorry it has taken awhile to post these (I can't believe we moved in over 2 months ago!), but Dan and I just put the last of the pictures up last weekend. I'll start the tour at the front door.

So, this is the entry way from the front door. You can see that you can go straight (into the kitchen), up the stairs, to the left (to the office) or the the right (to the playroom).

This is from the doorway of the playroom coming in from the entryway. The dining room is connected to the playroom (through that archway).

Another view of the playroom. Those windows are on the front of the house.

Here is the dining room. The window is on the back of the house.

Another view of the dining room.

This picture is of the entire back of the house from the doorway from the dining room.

The kitchen. Also taken from the doorway by the dining room.

Off the kitchen we have an eating area and the sunroom.

Another picture of the sunroom. Off the sunroom is the deck.

The deck.

This living room is connected to the kitchen eating area. The whole back of the house is an open floor plan.

View from the doorway of the mud room that goes out to the garage.

The mud room. Where we put our coats, bags and shoes.

The garage. Dan is REALLY proud of how organized it is. I have to admit - it looks great!

This is the office. To the left of the front door.

A view of the office from the playroom doorway. You can see the stairs going up, and the door to the half bathroom in the hall leading to the kitchen.
Now for the upstairs....

When you come up the stairs and go right you go into the master bedroom and bathroom. This is our bedroom.

Another view, you can see the entrance to the bathroom.

Master bathroom.



View of the downstairs from outside our bedroom door. Down the hallway are three other bedrooms.

Ellie's bedroom.

Another view of Ellie's room.

I love this owl mural that my mom put up in Ellie's room. So cute!

Across the hall is Jack's room.

Another view of Jack's room.

The kids bathroom.

Another view.

Finally, at the end of the hall is the guest room.


And, that's pretty much it. The laundry is in the basement. We have a full unfinished basement, so we have lots of room to grow - should we ever need more space (hard to imagine, but I guess, possible). I hope you like the new house and come and visit soon!!
4 comments:
Whoa it looks great! You've put Josh and I to shame - we've been in our house almost 2 years and it's not even half as decorated! can't wait to see it ourselves!
Wow - what a beautiful home, Erinn! Thanks for sharing the pictures :)
Love your final touches...and it sure looks clean...Good Job...
The house looks amazing. I have to admit, I'm jealous!
Post a Comment