Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Day for Celebrating

Today was a very exciting day. We had so much to celebrate and were so happy to be able to be part of this special day with our dear friends. Today the Young family (Staci, Marty, Brady and Addison) collectively received 4 sacraments in the Catholic Church. Both Addie and Brady were baptized, Staci was confirmed and Marty and Staci renewed their vows and were married in the Catholic Church. It was an amazing day!
Marty and Staci renewing their vows. I don't have pictures of the other sacraments because they occurred during mass and I couldn't take pictures. Also, I have the extreme honor of being Addie's godmother, so I was part of the ceremony for much of the time.
The priest blessing Marty and Staci as parents of children being baptized.
Friends and family offering support and blessing on the Young family.


On top of all of that today was also Addie's birthday, so we celebrated that today as well! Jack-Jack LOVED the balloons and had a great time playing with them. It was hilarious to watch.






Ellie eating some delicious ice cream cake. Staci decorated the cakes. She really is amazingly talented!
Two girlfriends playing princesses in Addie's room.
Jack playing on Addie's bed.
Running in the basement before the pinata.
SO tempted to hit the pinata before the rest of the kids have a chance.
Practice swing!!

No comments: