Friday, September 16, 2011

Two Parties!!

On Saturday afternoon, after our trip to the ocean my mom and aunt hosted a baby shower for my sister Tessa who is expecting a boy, Dean, in December. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures while she was opening presents, and I was too busy trying to win the games so that I could get a prize to take pictures then either. I did get a good picture of me with my sisters and mom, and a few good pictures of Kade and Ellie eating the delicious cupcakes.
Kara, Tessa, Me, Mom.
Kade enjoying her Cookie 'n Cream cupcake.
Ellie with her strawberry cupcake and some milk.


The next day Tia Tessa and Uncle William hosted a birthday party for Ellie and Lily, who both have birthdays in September. All three girls had a great time, and it was a really fun afternoon.
Lily, Ellie and Kadence before opening presents.
Ellie with her new princess crown and her new Dora microphone.
Showing Uncle Jon her new puzzle.
Loving on Tia Tessa (and Dean).
Serving Momo some cookies.
The gorgeous host couple!

No comments: