In August Momo and Pops came all the way from New Mexico to visit us in State College. We had a really nice time - it was so great to get to spend some quality time with them. Ellie and Jack made sure they were busy, and I didn't take pictures of a lot of the activities we got up to, but trust me, I know that Momo and Pops were at least as tired as Ellie and Jack were at the end of each day! We can't wait for them to come back and visit us again soon.
Momo, Jack and Ellie hanging out and watching "bird movie" aka Rio.
Ellie playing a game on Momo's iPad. She loved playing on that thing!
One day we went to the park, and I took my camera. It was a fun afternoon, and we were busy! I think we wore the park out that day!
Ellie about to go down the slide.
Crazy static in her hair!
Jack-Jack checking out the "telephone".
Jack playing with Momo and Pop's dog Divot.
Pops riding on the duck in honor of Wino.
Ellie having fun riding the horse and laughing at Pops!
Jack-Jack took a turn too!
Then Jack took Divot for a walk.
Then he was thirsty, so he stopped for a drink of Momo's water.
After a large swing set debacle that involved sticks and shoulder rides and throwing swings, we finally got to actually swing. Even Momo got in on the action!
Pops and Ellie watching Jack-Jack swing.
High-five, Dad!! This is so fun!
Ellie trying to share her snack with Divot. I'm not sure she liked the pretzels, though.
Pops showing off his skills by crossing the monkey bars.
And then, of course, our little monkey had to try.
Jack-Jack was pretty tired out by the end of the park time, so he snuggled and smooched Mom.
And gave Dad lots of hugs.
The best family picture we could get after all that playing!
A few other notable moments:
Divot, the dog, actually fell asleep in this position!
Ellie relaxing with Momo the night before she had to go home! It was a great visit!!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment