Ellie and I went down to Florida to visit my sisters, mom and aunt over the Labor Day weekend. My littlest sister, Tessa is having a baby, and my Mom and Aunt were having a shower for her. Since Ellie and I didn't want to miss that celebration, we flew down to Florida on Friday after I finished teaching, and flew home on Monday. It was a quick trip, but we had a lot of fun.
One of the fun things we did while we were down there is go to the beach and swim in the ocean. Well, I didn't go in the ocean (I had a procedure on my foot and can't get it wet for 6-8 weeks), but everyone else did!! I was sad to miss out on the fun, but I'm glad that at least I got to take so many pictures.
Kade and Ellie running over the bridge that connects the parking lot to the beach. They were so excited to be there!
Lily, Momo and Ellie walking into the water.
Everyone playing in the water. Ellie didn't want to do much except feel the waves hit her.
A big chain!
Taking a break from the waves.
Playing in the sand.
Lily was crazy about this little bird. She spent most of her time at the beach that morning chasing after that bird, trying to catch it and "hold it". At least that is what she kept screaming at the bird as she ran after it. "Hold It!" "Hold It!" "Hold It!". We didn't know if she meant that she wanted to hold the bird or if she was just telling it to stop. Hilarious!
Lily got Tia Tess to help her in her quest to catch the bird.
Kade and Ellie were oblivious to the bird-capades and spent their time out of the water playing and drawing in the sand.
Sisters. Lily clearly stopped to play in the sand for a minute or two.
Kade wrote her name!! So good for a 4.5 year old!!
She wrote Ellie's name too!
Here Lily is trying to sneak up on the bird by crawling instead of running.
Beautiful girl. She was in love with the shells!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


2 comments:
Awesome pics, Erinn!
wonderful memories..so beautiful..can still hear Ells screech with delight...and can't believe you caught Lily and the bird action...sooo....funny...
Post a Comment