Saturday, May 1, 2010

A few new pictures from this week

Hi Everyone!

We have had a crazy week this week, but we keep trying to have fun! We are very busy and stressed with trying to figure out all the details of our move back to State College, but are confident that it will all work out (one way or another)! I finished classes for the spring semester this week, and will be completely finished once I grade final projects that will be turned in on Monday. I start teaching my summer class on May 18th, and when that is finished (July 8th) we move to State College. It is going to be a very busy summer! Anyway, I hope you enjoy these pictures! We love and miss you all!

Sleepy Daddy, cozy baby...
Sweet dreams.
Momma and Jack relaxing.

Ellie and Jack. She knows he wants that paci, and she just might give it back...maybe.

But first, a little game of tickle. "Gotcha, Jack!"
Now back to business. "See the paci, Jack?"
"I'll give it back. I think it goes like this."
"Got it!" Love you, baby brother.

4 comments:

Monica said...

Miss you guys more than you can know...

Lea said...

I'm sure all the stress will be worth it Er! Imagine how much fun you'll have back in State College. The kids look fantastic (you and Dan too)! Hugs to everyone!

Anonymous said...

Love the sweatshirt and the PINK paci!! Big hugs to all of you!

carmacarmeleon said...

ADORABLE! And look at the way he looks at her! Baby brother adoration rocks!