A few more videos...
While all my family was here over Easter we took the kids downtown to an outdoor mall with this really cool fountain. In the summer kids can run through it in their swimming suits to cool down. It was a little too cold the day we went for that, but Ellie and Kade liked watching the fountain anyway.
This is a video of Jack that I took this afternoon. He is growing so fast, and you can hear that he has started cooing, and will do a little turn taking. It is so great having him around!!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


1 comment:
Hi Er! Great videos and pics! Your kids are adorable! I love your family Easter picture. I also love the video of Jack making sounds. It is so cute when you can tell they are trying so hard to make sounds, and then when they do, it's so exciting. I miss those times! Thanks for sharing!!
Amy
Post a Comment