My friend, Carmela, has an awesome Project 365 photo blog (you really should check it out - I do everyday), and her post today really struck a chord for me. I'm gonna partially quote her post below because I really want to save it for posterity.
"I never realized how much of our life happens in our bed. Sure there's ... that. But it's also where we read, where we cuddle, where (our children) play and often end up in the middle of the night or early morning because sleep outweighs good parenting habits. Our bed is the place where we tell tales of our days and greet each morning - sometimes with open arms, sometimes by burrowing under the covers. It's the place where we vowed to never go mad, but let's face it, two grumpy people on no sleep never solves anything. ... Oh, if that bed could talk, the stories of novels and lovers and late-night phone conversations and dust bunnies underneath it would tell."
Thanks, Carm, and check out her blog:
http://project365everydaymagic.blogspot.com/
Love and miss you all!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment