Sunday, May 23, 2010

The regression (plus some pictures of Jack)

Hi Everyone! This week Dan and I noticed Ellie doing more "baby" things than she usually does, and taking some of Jack's things and using them herself. I think this must be part of her adjustment process, or a way to get more attention. She is very happy about it all, and seems to love Jack very much, so we are hoping that this is a short phase, and she will be over it soon.
Ellie in Jack's bouncy seat and with one of his pacifiers.
Another shot of Ellie using Jack's chair.
Here Ellie laid down on Dan and wanted him to hold her sippy cup like he holds Jack's bottle.
Dan holding the sippy like a bottle.




Here are a few other pictures I snapped this week...
Ellie being cute as can be.
A self-portrait of Momma and Ellie.
Jack with Daddy.

Jack in his cradle.

In other Finke Life news, we went under contract to sell our house yesterday. The negotiations have been crazy, and the deal stinks, but at least we are getting out of the house here, and can move forward to our life in State College. I will keep you updated as our moving plans become more formalized and we know more about when we will be leaving/arriving. What we know as of now is that we are set to close on our house on June 30th, and I finish teaching my summer class at the U of U on July 8th. We love and miss you all!

P.S. Happy thought from last week:
Week of: May 17-23: The best thing that happened this week was...the contract to sell our house was signed!

2 comments:

carmacarmeleon said...

Oh baby Jack, you look just like your daddy!

Amy said...

I'm so glad things are working out with your home. And great pics! Jack is so bright-eyed and cute! And Ellie is beautiful!