Sunday, January 29, 2012

Playing in the Snow!

A few weekends ago we got some decent snow (I'd say 6-8 inches) so, of course, the kids wanted to go out and play in it. It was the first real snow of the season (which is CRAZY, but fine, I'm not complaining), so I got them all bundled up and sent them outside with Dan. They had a great time making snow angels and getting tossed into the huge piles of snow!

Dan and Jack making a plan of attack!

Dan showing Ellie how to make a snow angel.

Traipsing through the snow.

Clap, clap, clap!!

Dan made the kids snowballs to throw into the street.

Ellie catching some snow on her tongue.

Making a snow angel of her own.

Jack-Jack's turn.

All together now!

Helping Daddy shovel. Reminded me of this...
Getting tossed into a huge pile of snow!

Ready? Go!

Ha ha ha ha!!

Of course it was Jack's turn next.

Soft landing!

King and Queen of their own domain.

Dan got himself in a little too deep.

Relaxing.

Yum! Warming up with hot chocolate is ALMOST the best part!

Chocolate mess!

No comments: