On January 2nd we got the opportunity to go to the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville, FL. It would have been really great except that my two LEAST favorite college football teams were playing in the game. As a result I don't think I watched one complete down of football, but that didn't matter I had a great time anyway - I think we all did. It ended up being a really fun way to spend a day as a family.
Before the game we "tailgated" and ate some brunch and the adults had a few beverages. The kids mostly ran around and played catch and tag. It was good for them to burn off some steam before going into the game to sit for a few hours.
Momma and Ellie before the game.
Pops and Lily (Lils wasn't feeling her best that day, but she was a trooper).
Jack Jack before the game.
Ells spending a moment being grumpy. Ahhh...the life of a three year old. So many moments, so many moods.
Jack Jack (looking really tired - he did end up sleeping through part of the game) wearing a dinosaur hat that looks shockingly like a Gator (boo...).
Kara and Lily cheering for the Florida Gators.
Me and my love, Dan. I can't believe I wore a Broncos hat, but it was either that or extreme sunburn.
Beautiful Tia Tessa.
My little Ellie Bellie.
A good one of Momo and Pops!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment