Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dean's Baptism

On New Year's Eve we celebrated the baptism of our newest addition, Dean Joseph Clamons. Jon Heldenbrand and I get to be Dean's Godparents. It was a really nice ceremony held after the 5pm Mass. Many of William's family members joined our family to celebrate Dean becoming a member of the Catholic church.

Dean, however, was not so thrilled with the whole process and expressed his discontent throughout the event. No matter, I hear that it's the best and brightest who cry throughout their baptisms and that it can only be taken as a sign that a true and genuine relationship with God has been established. I know this because I cried through my whole baptism too ;).
Tessa, William, Jon, Erinn and Baby Dean.
Trying to comfort my sweet little boy.
Shh, shh, shh little angel.

Nothing really settled him, not even giving him back to Tessa (which usually works like a charm).
The whole group after the ceremony.
Momo and Ellie before the baptism started.
Three beautiful girls!
Jack, Lily and Ellie.

No comments: