Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snow?!? I love the snow!

Hi Everyone,

Last weekend we got some decent snow here in the Salt Lake Valley, so since Ellie got some snow gear for Christmas, we decided to get her all dressed up and let her go explore. As far as we can tell she had a great time, though the snow boots are harder for her to walk in than regular shoes. She also had a fun time helping Daddy to clean the snow off the back patio. Overall, I think it was a great time, and it was really fun to watch!









4 comments:

Nik and Josh said...

So cute! I love the GREEN (!) jacket!

Rhonda said...

I love the plaid snowpants! How adorable :)

Tia Kara said...

Ells you are the cutest little girl! I love you. I am so glad you had so much fun in the snow. Maybe there will still be some snow around when we come see you in April?!? XOXO

Monica said...

All you need now is the light post...and maybe a leg lamp for Dan....Ells you are fantastic...Love Momo