Hi Everyone! I just wanted to write a quick note to let you all know that the date for our scheduled c-section has been officially set. We are scheduled for 7:30am on March 2, 2010 (as long as we don't get bumped for emergency c-sections - the nerve, right?!?). My doctor said that since we got the first scheduled time slot of the day that it is more likely that we won't be pushed off, but that is always subject to change. We are hopeful, though, that all will go as scheduled and we will get to meet our new family member on 3/2/10 (cool birth date - at least we aren't calling him rocket boy - as one of the ladies on my pregnancy board is calling her child who is due that day).
We also got to talk with one of the nurses at the hospital today to try to figure out the visitor policy, and what we can expect in terms of Ellie being allowed to visit. What we found out is that currently no one under 14 can visit the part of the maternity floor where the rooms are, but they can visit in a waiting area. The nurse did indicate, though, that the policy is most likely going to be revised soon to let siblings come to visit, and that this likely will go into effect before March. So...with any luck Ellie will get to meet her brother right away. I was also nervous because I didn't want to have to go 4 days without being able to spend time with her.
Anyway, I just wanted to give an update. I hope you all are doing well! Talk to you soon!
P.S. 27 days and counting!!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


1 comment:
Great date! You're so close now - congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of your little boy! :)
Post a Comment