Monday, May 16, 2011

Watering the Flowers

You may or may not know that the landscaping at the new house has yet to be completed, and as such, we are still "yardless". Despite this, a few weeks ago Dan and I got a few flowers and put them in pots and baskets in an attempt to help our house look a little more homey and to celebrate spring. Now one of our favorite evening activities, if it hasn't rained, is to go outside and water the flowers. The Easter Bunny brought Ellie her very own watering can, and she is so pleased to be able to help.
Daddy filling up Ellie's watering can.
Watering the first flower basket.
Watering another flower basket.
Helping Daddy with the rhododendron.
I think the black patent leather shoes are truly just the right touch for this outfit - don't you?? Clearly I have a budding fashionista on my hands!

1 comment:

Monica said...

She learns quickly...of course she is a fashionista.....She learned from the BEST!