Sometimes, most of the time, I feel like I can't love my family enough. It's definitely one of the weirdest things about being a wife and mom, at least for me. I love them so much, and yet, it's not enough. I wish I could love them more, show them more, be more. They are just the greatest group of three individuals I've ever come across. I am truly blessed.

Jack-Jack drawing with sidewalk chalk. While Daddy watches to make sure it all stays on the sidewalk and doesn't end up in his mouth.

Ellie and Momma have a chat about something. Anything.

Funny little face.

Gorgeous Daddy.

The princess mother. I have no idea why the other pair of shoes is in the stroller with the baby, but that's how she rolls.

Jack-Jack is still taking his sweet time with walking. I'm getting so impatient, but I know he will get there when he's ready. So close...



Peeking through Daddy's legs.

Climbing up the play gym to the "big slides".

Jack-Jack on the twisty slide.

I'm not sure which is brighter - this face or the sun.

Contemplating the monkey bars.

Big girl swing!!!

So happy!

Triumphant!! She went down the "fast slide" all by herself.

Hanging on!
2 comments:
Looks sooo fun...miss my "sunshine" and "boyfriend"...
Ellie's hair always looks so good! I fear I will never do that well with Caitlyn's hair. If I lived anywhere near you, I would be begging you for lessons on how to do little girl hair.
Post a Comment