It's embarrassing to admit, but we took a sun total of about 25 pictures in the whole month of October this year. Sad, sad, sad. Definitely a sign I've been working too much, but I'm not sure when (if ever) that's going to change, so maybe I just need to change my expectations. Just keep trying.
During October Ellie and Jack went to their friend Cara's birthday party. It was a princess/prince party, so they got to make these awesome crowns. It was really fun!
Ellie in her pink princess crown.
Jack-Jack in his prince crown. He also made a shield, but I don't have a picture of that.
A few days after the birthday party we went to watch the Penn State Women's Soccer team play against Illinois. They won handily and it was a pretty nice fall day. We had a good time.
Jack (still wearing his prince crown) and Ellie eating some Nachos and watching the game.
Selfie of Mom-mom, Jackie and Ellie.
During October it is also our friend Addie Young's birthday. She got an iPod from her parents at her birthday party, so Ellie and Jack started to be really interested in having iPods of their own.
"This is my iPod, okay Mom?" Sure, buddy, totally cool with me. I'm pretty sure this won't cut it for long, though.
Also during October Ellie, Jack and Dan went to a fall festival at Shaver's Creek. They had a great time hiking, playing games and getting their faces painted.
Ellie shows off her flower painted face.
So happy!
Jack chose a horse for his cheek.
Finally, Halloween. Ellie decided to be a snow princess again this year and Jack wanted to be anything with a cape. He finally settled on Superman.
So excited to wear their costumes to school!!
My gorgeous snow princess.
She told me: "Mom, when I'm a princess, when I'm grown-up, I'll let you know what it's like, okay?"
SUPERMAN!!
What a cutie! Who would ever cause trouble with this dude in charge?
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment