So, on November 8th we were extremely lucky to be offered tickets to the Penn State hockey game by the Musser family. They had AWESOME seats and we were so glad to have the opportunity to go. Jack has been fascinated with hockey since the play-offs last year and was so fun to watch at the game. He watched the game so closely and was overcome with happiness a couple of times (all he could do was hug and kiss me - I can't complain). Ellie liked the game too and wondered if girls play hockey too. We will definitely have to go to a Women's hockey game next time.
Jack watching the Penn State hockey game from seats in the front row!!
SO, SO happy!
We were so close to the action. It was great!
Watching the ice being cleaned off. He thought the Zamboni was too cool.
Ellie had a fun time too. It was a good family night out.
One morning in November we experienced this silliness. I'm not sure what precipitated this fun, but it was clearly a good time...
Jack smiling big for the camera.
Dancing man!
Spin, spin, spin.
Jack took this picture of Ellie dancing.
My birthday was in the middle of November. I was glad to see Dan remembered how old I was turning. 29 is poised to be a great year! ;)
Jack-Jack found this tie in his drawer and insisted on wearing it to school. He looked super dapper.
We spent Thanksgiving with the Young family, but had some time in the morning to snuggle up. Jack is my snuggle baby. He loves it - again, not complaining!
The boy was still sleepy.
Ellie, Addi, Brady and Jack made some really neat crafts on Thanksgiving. Ellie made this cute turkey.
Jack showing off his turkey and his Thanksgiving necklace. It was a really fun day!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago















No comments:
Post a Comment