Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hanging out in New Mexico

Some documentation of my crazy funny kids and the fun we had on our holiday trip.
Tia Tessa got Ellie a Tootsie Pop (which Ellie loved), but Momo made her eat it out on the deck.
She was drooling like she was teething, but she LOVED the luxury of such a treat.
Show Stopper (or Sugar High - either way...)!
Jack-Jack playing on the deck.
Ellie dancing on Momo and Pops deck.
More dancing (this was a hilarious routine - I wish I would have Flip Videoed it).
Still more dancing - it was really, really great.
New purple sweatshirt. She's very proud of it.
Chillaxing on the deck couch.
Jack-Jack got a new sweatshirt too.
Albuquerque sunset - you can't beat it.
My cousin Brynn, my Aunt Stephanie and my cousin Jenna. They were in NM for the holiday as well.
Laughing over the red coat. That's all I have to say about that.
More dancing - this time in front of the Christmas tree.
Tia Tessa teaching Ellie how to show she's 2 with her fingers.

No comments: