Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

The week before Halloween Dan and I set out to carve the 2 pumpkins we bought for Jack-o-Lanterns. It was a fun afternoon with more smiles than tears, so we count it among our victories. Really, the best part was that it was all 4 of us together doing something as a family. That's really all we care about. I do think the Jack-o's came out pretty cute too!
Dan digging into the first pumpkin.
Ellie was drawing "spiders" on her baby pumpkin. I do really think they look like spiders!!
Jack-Jack watching all the action.
Ellie is thrilled with the outcome of the first carving endeavor.
A picture of the first Jack-o-Lantern.
Starting on the second masterpiece.
Ellie was upset that she couldn't help with the carving.
Daddy working diligently!
The second Jack-o-Lantern!!
Ellie and Jack playing with a pom-pom after we were all finished.

No comments: