I think it's safe to say these are not your typical school pictures. The daycare Ellie and Jack were going to in Salt Lake City hired a professional photographer to come and take all of the kids pictures as well as sibling pictures (where appropriate). The only regret I have is that they were taken about 2 weeks too early for Jack to give real smiles...oh well! We got about 100 proofs to choose from, and these are my favorite 10. I just love all of them!! Please let me know if you want to print any of them - I have a copyright release I can send to you.
I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted my request. 1 Samuel 1:27
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not; in all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!! Sounds like a great school!
Those are SUPER cute!
YES, YES, YES...darling....Momo needs them
Post a Comment