Friday, March 12, 2010

We Just Keep Having Fun!

Hey Everyone!
Today was a beautiful day in SLC - the first fairly warm day of the year, so after I taught my class this morning, Momo, Dan and I decided to take Ellie and Jack to the park near our house. Ellie had a great time playing, and it is something I can't wait to do again with her!! Below are a few pictures of the park outing...






Jack decided just to chill in his car seat while Ellie and I played at the park, so here are a few new pictures of him in action. He's getting cuter and more alert everyday. We truly love getting to know him.


Ellie "Lennying" her brother...I mean, giving her brother a hug. We're just happy that Jack wasn't crushed in this process. We want to encourage the love while still keeping both kids safe - a fine line to walk.
This is a stencil that my grandma had, and gave to Jack. It belonged to my grandfather when he was a child, and it clearly was used by him a lot to identify his belongings. We had it framed so that our new Jack would always have a part of the older Jack with him.
So darn cute!!! Who can resist that face?

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I love the stencil. What a neat, neat thing to have. They both are so cute!

Tia Kara said...

You are looking great Er! Looks like you guys had a great time!!