Joseph F. Sauter
SAUTER, JOSEPH F., 89, of Louisville, passed away Sunday, March 14, 2010 at Twinbrook Nursing Home.
He retired from Ft. Knox after 34 years of Civil Service, was a member of St. Raphael Catholic Church, and was a Navy World War II veteran. He is survived by his wife, the former Cecilia A. Schneider; daughters, Monica M. Heer and Stephanie A. Sauter; sisters, Louise C. Hettinger and Augusta Hettinger; seven grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
His funeral Mass will be noon on Wednesday, March 17 at St. Raphael Catholic Church, 2141 Lancashire Ave. with burial to follow in Calvary cemetery. Visitation will be 2-8 p.m. with a rosary service at 4 p.m. Tuesday, at Highlands Funeral Home, 3331 Taylorsville Rd.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made for Masses, Alzheimer's Association or to Hosparus.



3 comments:
So sorry to hear your grandfather passed away. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Big compliment. I loved that you posted this, so I did the same. Hugs.
Hey Er! So sorry to hear about the passing of your grandfather. He was a very handsome man! We've been thinking about you!
Post a Comment