Hi Everyone! Ellie and I were so lucky to get to go to Florida for 5 days to meet the newest member of our family, Lilian Aubrey Heldenbrand, aka Baby Lily. While we were there we got to see all of my family, my mom, dad, sister Tessa, BIL Will, sister Kara, BIL Jon, niece Kade and newest niece Lily. We mostly just spent time hanging out, and of course eating (it seems like that's all we did!!). Ellie had a good time, but would not tolerate my holding Lily. When I would hold her she would immediately rush over and cry hysterically. It makes me a little nervous for when the new one comes, but I guess she will get used to it. Here are a few pictures from our visit.

Baby Lily.

Looking at pictures with Momo and Lily.

Playing with Lily.

Lily go "night, night".

Holding Baby Lily.

With her Godparents, Uncle William and Tia Tessa.

Dancing with Pops.

Kade and Lily.

Hangin' with my Tias.

Kara and her girls.

Erinn and her sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment