Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Hi Everyone,

On a lighter note, from the one Dan just posted about, here are some pictures of Ellie in her Halloween costume. She picked this costume out herself, and loves getting dressed in it every time we put it on her. She truly is becoming a monkey these days - imitating lots of words and climbing on toys and furniture. She is truly a joy to have around, and we feel so lucky to be her parents!!




4 comments:

Lea said...

Totally adorable! I love it! I am so jealous that she's talking up a storm! My kids climb like monkeys, but don't chatter like them! Happy Halloween!

Monica said...

Monkey see monkey do...wonder where see comes up with her chatter?..So adorable..Miss ya bunches...Momo

Tia Kara said...

My little Monkey girl!! Love you guys. Hope you had a great Halloween!!

Amy said...

Great pics! She's the cutest little monkey I've ever seen!