Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And a boy makes four...

Hi Everyone! Dan and I were so excited to learn today that Ellie is going to have a little brother come March. Our little guy is not shy in the least, and the ultrasound tech was so thrilled with our shock at the production of a boy that she took no less than 5 pictures of the anatomy from different angles for us. I'm not sure if it's decent to post those pictures on the internet, but maybe I will just to soothe the doubtful few, and to prove that a Heer really can have a boy.

Side profile.
Same beautiful alien face his sister had at this stage in the game.


Warning: Photos below are anatomically correct for a male child.









Side profile.
Right between the legs
Arrow to help you out in case you feel a bit lost.

3 comments:

Lea said...

Colin did the same thing on our ultrasound! Both Michael and I immediately knew he was a BOY! Congrats! You have the best of everything!

Kendra said...

Congratulations! That is great news!

Amy said...

Congratulations, Er, Dan, and Ellie! Can't wait for little boy Finke to arrive!