Hi Everyone! I just wanted to send along an update about Ellie. In the last week she has pushed through 3 new teeth (both bottom teeth and one top tooth). The other top tooth is on the way! We are really excited about this - even though it is causing our girl to be a bit cranky and not eat or sleep as well as she usually does. Overall, I really feel like she hasn't been too dramatic about the whole thing (we didn't even know she had her first tooth until one day when I was feeling her gums to check on her teething progress - I've been a little obsessed with her getting teeth, so I would check on a regular basis), so in that way we are very lucky! I will post some pictures if I can get them - right now we have a hard enough time convincing her that she should let us feel them. So, the willingness to share her new developments is not there yet - maybe soon. All I can say is that she is darn cute, and that Dan and I think the little teeth sprouts are wonderful! Ellie is pleased with her new developments as well, and plays with her new teeth with her tongue constantly - it is so cute! She also is beginning to be very determined about eating "big people" food, and is exceedingly more interested in what Dan and I have to eat than what I offer her on a spoon. Now that she has 3 teeth, I guess I can start working more "solid" food into her repertoire - we will see how that goes. Wish us luck! We love and miss you all!
2 comments:
Remember to brush...now we have something new to object to...Love Momo
Yay, Ellie! And happy birthday! Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment