Momo and Pops (Erinn's mom and dad) came for a visit for Ellie's first birthday. We had a great time while they were here. We caught the US men's soccer world cup qualifier game against El Salvador (the US won 2-1 - YAY!), went shopping at Cabela's, and had Ellie's first birthday party. It was quite a trip, and Ellie had a great time.

Momo and Ellie sharing a smile.

Giving pink bear some awes, and catching a ride from Pops.

Hello? (This is what Ellie does when you say "hello" like you are answering the phone - so cute!).

Ellie's Louisville Stoneware dish set from Aunt Steph. We love it!

It that Ellie or Davy Crockett? If you look carefully you can see a tooth!
1 comment:
I miss you guys!! I can't wait to see you. Only a few weeks. I can't wait to see Ells show me her skills!!
Post a Comment