Hi! Dan got new swings for the swing set in the backyard, and one of them is for babies, so Ellie got to play in her swing. She really liked it, so I thought I would share a few pictures with everyone. I have also included some pictures of Ellie playing in her high chair. She is such a happy girl! These are all taken with my new camera!
I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted my request. 1 Samuel 1:27
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not; in all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
3 comments:
Love the swing!! Ellie looks like she really enjoys it! We have a digital SLR too. Well, Michael does, anyway. He encourages me to try it too!
Hi Erinn! Ellie is so sweet and adorable!!! I love her Easter dress, and she looks like she loves her swing. Miss you guys!
Amy
These are beautiful! She looks so happy and the photos are so clear!
Post a Comment