Monday, September 29, 2008

Week #3

Hey Everyone!

Here are a few pics of Ellie from this week. She is growing everyday, and we are having a great time getting to know her. She is awake more and more during the day (and night, sadly). She seems like a really strong girl, and can already hold her head up a lot of the time. She is also starting to figure out how her arms and legs move, but I don't think she knows yet that they are a part of her. She sometimes gets surprised when one of her hands hits her face - it's funny. We hope you are all doing well, and we can't wait to see you soon!

Momo with Ellie
Ellie letting her feet hang out. She wouldn't keep them covered for anything!


Watching Penn State beat Illinois!


Family portrait - I took this one of us - I think I did well getting us all in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute... I love her and can't wait to meet her in a little over a week! Er, in your family portrait I think you and I look so much alike it is crazy!

Tia Tessa