Hey Everyone!! Dan and I are really happy to be able to say that our daughter Ellison Alene Finke was born yesterday, September 7, 2008 at 9:08pm. She weighed a whopping 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 21 inches long (we don't know where she got all that dark hair!). It was a really long day, we went to the hospital at about 5:30am, I labored sans drugs for 10 hours, and then had an epidural. Then I got to push for 3 hours with no success, so the doctor decided she was too big to get through and I would have to have a C-section. Ellie was born at 9:08pm and is healthy and happy. I am feeling okay considering I got to experience both regular and c-section births. Here are some pictures, I will try to post more when I get them, and when I am a little more mobile. I will be in the hospital until Thursday, we would love to hear from all of you when you have the chance. Love you!!
HELLO!! Super cute bebe!! I already LOVE her. Hope you all are doing well and Kadie can't wait to meet her cousin. I keep telling her Tia Erinn had a baby. It's your new cousin. She then replies ... "Errrinn -- baby". Sending lots of loves and kisses your way!!
I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted my request. 1 Samuel 1:27
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not; in all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
5 comments:
gorgeous! congrats to er and dan fink!!!!!
HELLO!! Super cute bebe!! I already LOVE her. Hope you all are doing well and Kadie can't wait to meet her cousin. I keep telling her Tia Erinn had a baby. It's your new cousin. She then replies ... "Errrinn -- baby". Sending lots of loves and kisses your way!!
Love -- Tia Kara, Uncle Jon and Cousin Kade
Congrats Erinn and Dan!! What a cutie! I can't wait to meet the new addition to the family :)
Just beautiful! Congrats!
Congrats, she is beautiful! Give her some kisses from us!
Love,
Valerie, Robert, Taylor and James
Post a Comment