Friday, September 19, 2008

Week #2

Hey Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well. We are getting more and more adjusted to life as a family of four (Willow included). Ellie is starting to spend more time awake, which is a good thing (when she's not crying!). Overall she has been a really great baby though. Dan and I are still getting used to getting less sleep than we were used to, but I know we will all make it!! We'd love to hear from you all, so give a call when you can. Love and miss!

Pops (Erinn's dad) and Ellie playing.
Pops can make some funny faces!
Momo (Erinn's mom) and Ellie - she's awake!
But not for long...
Pretty, sleeping girl!!
Granny (Dan's mom) with Ellie in our backyard
Pops and Ellie
Dad and Ellie
First time down the slide in the backyard

Papa (Dan's dad) and Ellie

No comments: