Well, we have calmly (sort of) made it to 39 weeks. I can't believe how ready I am to meet Joe and be able to sit and sleep more comfortably. The heartburn, nausea and fatigue can go their merry ways and I will not feel the remotest sense of sadness or nostalgia. The doctor said it could be any minute that I could go into labor, so I am hoping for a sooner minute rather than a later minute, but I have no say in when the show gets on the road, which is another thing I dislike about pregnancy. Wow, nice rant Er, very nice rant.
Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. We miss you all terribly, and hope to be able to send you pictures of the new babe soon! I will keep you updated on the progress (if there ever is any!).
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment