Hi Everyone! It's official, I'm sick of being pregnant! I'm ready to get this show on the road. Joe just isn't listening to me. I've been very clear, and I've even posted an official eviction notice on my belly! I don't know where Joe gets this stubbornness, not listening to anyone! Anyway, I had an appointment with the doctor today, and we are still making progress, slowly but surely. I know it really would be better for Joe to wait until the due date to make an appearance - for several reasons, including the fact that I have to teach, and would like to get through a few class sessions before having to miss a week or two. I guess I will just keep waiting... and waiting... and waiting.
In other news, this week has been my first week back at work. I can't believe how exhausted I am all the time! I have gotten a lot done though, which is good. Everyone in the department is really nice, and I think I am really going to like it here. Also, I got final word that the graduate school at PSU has accepted and approved my final dissertation, which means I am completely finished, and there is nothing else I need to do. I will be walking in graduation in December, so I am excited for that, and excited to get back to PSU to see my friends!
Well, I will let you know if anything interesting happens, but maybe it never will, and I will become a medical marvel as the eternally pregnant woman (that would really be just my luck!). We love and miss you all. I will post a picture of my belly this weekend, so you can look forward to the obscenity of that!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


1 comment:
Natural Delivery! More power to ya girl!!! I want to see that belly!
Post a Comment