Sunday, July 1, 2012

Seven Points Beach

On Friday I took the day off and Ellie, Jack and I went to Seven Points Beach at Raystown Lake with our friends Staci, Addie and Brady. It was a really fun way to spend a very hot day. We hope there are a few more days like this before the summer ends!
Ellie and Addie enjoying a break from swimming and a snack.
Jack playing on the beach with a sand toy.
Brady made an awesome sand track for his trains.
Jack making some batter for the sand cupcakes Ellie and Addie were making.
The kids playing on the beach.
The best Staci and I could do at getting an "organized" group picture.
Two peas in a pod.
More sand play.
Jack was rocking some crazy hair!
Beach beauty.
Ellie and Addie walking in circles in the water dragging their sand toys behind them.

No comments: