Few weekends ago we made the short trip up to Ithaca, NY to visit our dear friends Dave and Aileen and to meet their gorgeous daughter, Meg. We had an awesome time and none of us wanted to leave on Sunday.
When we got to Ithaca we went to this amazing farmer's market. I wish we had a farmer's market like this one in State College. It was really great.
Ellie and Jack got some delicious pizza for lunch at the farmer's market.
Saturday night we just relaxed at Dave and Aileen's place. It is always nice to spend time with good friends.
Dave reading to Ellie and Meg
Meg and her Giraffe, Sophie.
Dave hanging out with Meg. He's a natural father. Megan is so lucky!
Jack wanted to show Meg his brown dog since she has a brown dog too.
Aileen reading to Ellie about Canada. Just getting her ready for when we go to visit them there this summer!
Jack LOVED playing with Dave's poker chips. Such a mess!
Dave and Aileen took us to see this amazing water fall. Apparently there are tons of them in Ithaca. I think I remember Aileen telling me that this one is higher than Niagara. Pretty impressive!
Looking at the waterfall. The kids were mesmerized.
Playing on the rocks.
Anything she does, he does too (and vice versa).
JUMP 1.0
JUMP 2.0
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Megan. Love this girl!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment