We have had a busy few weeks (okay, so I really can't think of a time when we weren't busy, but that is neither here nor there). Bottom line, I haven't been very good about getting out my camera. Here are a few shots Dan or I have managed to take, though.
Momma and Jack playing with his Toy Story friends.
Momma looks good in the cowboy hat too!
I just love how he leans on his hand like this when he eats sometimes. So cute.
The smile makes it even better!
Gorgeous girl!
Also 2 weeks ago I went to the bridal shower of one of my good friends, Ashley. It was a really fun afternoon. It was so good to see her and some of the other girls from Penn State!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment