Sorry it has been so long since I've posted an update, but we've been kinda busy! So much has happened in the last 3 weeks. Here are some pictures of our last few days in the townhouse before we moved into the new house.

Ellie relaxing on the couch before bedtime.

Jack-Jack playing with Momma's shoes.

Ellie making a face close to her classic
duck face.
Jackie with a toy dangling from his mouth.

Daddy and Jack-Jack having fun.

And it begins... She was minding her own business when Jackie decided he wanted to play on the Frog Potty. So he shoved, and shoved, and...

pushed her off and made her cry. Of course we didn't let this go, but it was funny that I could capture it on camera.

Jack playing in the kitchen at the Ligetti's house.

Chris, Ellie and Tanner playing on the Wii.

Tanner showing me a cool trick!

Me and my kids. Such a great few minutes.


Ellie's last night in her crib. We switched her to a big girl bed when we moved to the new house, the next day.


Jack-Jack on the last morning in the town house.
1 comment:
Such fun, Er! How did Ellie do in the big girl bed? We haven't made that switch yet, and I'm nervous! So glad you got to document those last few, cramped days! I know it was tough, but someday you'll remember them fondly!
Post a Comment