Yesterday evening (as I was buying beer for the football game) I ran into my friend Rose and her husband, Paul, in Wegmans (a grocery here in State College). This is odd because Rose and Paul live in Cincinnati, so I wasn't expecting to see them there, or anywhere in State College, for that matter. They were in town visiting some other friends, and it was great to see them. We decided that it would be really fun to get our kids together (literally only days apart in age, Gabriel was born September 15, 2008; Ellie, September 7th. Alina was born on February 28, 2010; Jack, February 17th). Here are a few pictures from the visit. It was a nice morning!!

Ellie and Gabriel coloring (this lasted about 5 seconds, but was cute while it did).

Jack and Alina chewing on the shape sorter lid. They shared nicely.

Looking at each other. Alina is such a happy, beautiful girl!

Chasing after the light ball.
1 comment:
SOOOOO JEALOUS! And, those are four gorgeous kids!
Post a Comment