Sunday, October 17, 2010

Visit with Nik, Josh and Madeline!

This weekend Dan, Ellie, Jack and I drove to Woodbury, CT to visit our friends Nik, Josh and Madeline. It was a long trip, but so worth it! We had a great time hanging out and playing all weekend. We did lots of fun things (that I regrettably did not catch on camera - I think Nik has some pictures of some activities I don't have, so I'll post more when I get some from her), like go to the library and to March Farm, but mostly we just played at home and had a great time together. Here are a few of the pictures I did get...
Jack and Ellie hanging out on Friday morning. We got to CT really late on Thursday night, so Friday morning was a little laid back.
More relaxing...
Madeline joined in the fun, and all three kids giggled as Dan made funny faces at them.
More giggling good times.
Ellie reading one of Madeline's books to Jack-Jack.
Josh and Jackie hanging out.
Ellie reading to Daddy (she looks really serious about it, doesn't she?).
Madeline and Ellie playing with some masks. Maddy is the cow and Ellie is the pig.
The cow checking out the pig.
Ellie and Madeline had a great time playing Pay-Doh with Nik. They loved all the shape cutters and rolling out their play-doh to make long snakes!!
Ellie and Jackie on Sunday morning. I think this is my new Favorite picture!!
********************************************************
Here are some pictures from Nik. I really think she got some good ones, so I just had to post them. We had a really fun time - as you can see.
Me and the most beautiful, Maddy. She is such a funny girl!
Ellie and Maddy freezing their booties off at the wine and beer tasting we went to at March Farm. It was so windy! They were such good sports!


Dance party!! Ellie and Maddy are still on their Laurie Berkner Band kick. They danced to "We Are the Dinosaurs" many, many times. It was really cute!
Josh and Jack-Jack. Just hangin' out!
Maddy giving Jack a kiss.

No comments: