Week of: August 30-September 5: This week I laughed when...Dan offered, and then tried valiantly, to carry me from the Creamery to Ford Building after the football game.
(NOTE: Despite wearing tennis shoes, that I'd worn a hundred times before, I'd managed to rub about 5 blisters on my heals. I was in so much pain!!).
Week of: September 6-12: The best thing that happened this week was...Ellie turned two! And - I got to see Lea and Amy again, and meet Lea's sweet, sweet twins, Collin and Gillian.
Week of: September 13-19: This week I smiled when...too many times to count! I love having my mom around!
It's been a really long time since I've posted!
12 years ago


2 comments:
Aw, you guys make us smile too! So nice to meet your two sweeties!
And, the idea of Dan carrying you across campus is good for a smile too!
And I love sharing all the fun times with you guys...you make me smile too!...Love you bunches
Post a Comment