Merry, Merry, Everyone! We had a great visit in New Mexico this Christmas! Here are a few highlights from our time down south...

Ellie and Pops watched a little TV. I wonder where Ellie got her "TV watching" expression (the mouth open trance)?? I think Madagascar must have been REALLY entertaining!

and Ellie found her cousin Kade's pretties and loved them just as much as Kade does! They were a staple accessory for every outfit!

and we ate dinner at Four Hills, and got to sit in the big comfy chairs in the lounge (until some men decided to smoke cigars - then we moved to the dining room!).

and we met Santa...as you can see Ellie is a huge fan!

Maybe next year she will like him a bit more. Santa was a real trooper with this girl - she was trying with all her might to get away from him!

and we played with Tia Tessa's dog, Bella. Ellie LOVED playing with Bella, and Bella was very tolerant of all her hugs and kisses. She didn't "Lenny" her too much, and Bella made it through the week safe and sound (though I'm sure she's glad to be back in Florida!).

and we played with "pretties" (again).

Ellie got to love her Momo, they had a blast together!

and look at pictures on the digital picture frame with Pops. She saw some people she knows.

Ellie played with Tia Tessa's pretty face! She loves mashing cheeks together right now. We are working on "soft hands", but don't have it mastered just yet!

and saw her first Keva fireplace with Pops. She loved it!!

She went to a Christmas party without Momma. I couldn't go cause I had too much grading to do - darn job!

and we went to Santa Fe on the train. It was so much fun!!

Last, we ate BBQ at Quarter's - YUMMY!
No comments:
Post a Comment