I had a few (okay, like 10) piles of laundry all sorted and ready to be washed this morning, among them Ellie found a pile of towels she thought was fun to play in. She found this one pink towel (don't worry, it's new and was being washed before use) and put it on her head like a super hero. She walked around with this towel on her head for more than 30 minutes. Dan and I thought it was so cute we just had to share a few pictures!!
I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted my request. 1 Samuel 1:27
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not; in all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
2 comments:
I don't think she could be cuter!
Love the poncho and super girl! Er, she is so cute! I hope you're feeling well and not too stressed. Take care of yourself!!
Post a Comment