Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Good Day!

Hi Everyone! As many (or all) of you know by now, Dan, Ellie and I will be welcoming a new addition to our family in early March. We had an ultrasound on Monday, and got to see the new little person - which was awesome! We could see little arms and legs moving around and a nice strong, fast little heartbeat. Since the birth of Ellie was complicated and I ended up having a C-section, the birth this time will be a scheduled C-section (March 2, 2010). Here are a few pictures, sorry they are a little blurry. We love you all and miss you. I will post pictures of our fantastic vacation last week very soon!


In this one you can see the spine. The baby's head is on the left, and the baby is facing away from the camera.
Here the baby has turned so you can see little arms (hands near the face, the head is still on the left). The legs are harder to see in this picture, but they are there!!

We are very excited about all of this, but nervous too. We know we will be very busy, but feel extremely blessed!!

3 comments:

Nik and Josh said...

So wonderful! I am glad it went well and can't wait to meet your next little peanut!

Amy said...

Amazing pics, Er and Dan! We miss you and Ellie!

Monica said...

As you can tell by the pics...the family resemblance is so strong...beautiful features and smart as mom and dad....we love you already...(alittle shy also!)...Momo