Saturday, June 20, 2009

Video of Ellie Army Crawling

Here are some clips of the army crawling. Ellie clearly enjoys her new freedom, and Dan and I are slowly adjusting to the new level of surveillance she is requiring. It is so fun though, and we are loving every minute of watching her grow and develop!

4 comments:

Lea said...

LOVE IT! And, she is talking SO MUCH! She sounds a lot like Colin when she gets frustrated. Yay Ellie!

Nik and Josh said...

Yippee! Of course, the first thing I notice is all of the vocalization! She's so adorable! Can't wait to meet her soon!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA I love the noises! She is so amazing and def going to be just as funny as her cousin Kade!!!
Tia Tess

Tia Kara said...

Haha!! LOVE IT!! She grunts SO much it is absolutly fantasic. I can't wait to see you all!